The Entel HT700 Version 2 series radios are high quality and feature-rich and extremely robust. For systems communications requirements, the advanced signalling 255 channel HT700 Version 2.0 is an elite product, providing feature rich and flexible communications. This model also offers the use of a Full Keypad.
The HT700 Series is of course Fully Submersible and the Version 2.0 radios are visibly tougher than their predecessors. Entel have expanded their radios' capabilities and put time into designing a superior product.
Utilising the latest intelligent Lithium-Ion battery technology, this radio will display a battery cycle count each and every time you power-on your radio (if dealer enabled). For your convenience it will even alert you to imminent battery life expiration. Features include FFSK signalling, as well as variable point voice scrambler, channel scanning, shunting mode, personal attack alarm, whisper mode and lone worker. Furthermore, man down, Bluetooth and GPS automatic location information options are also available.
*Battery cycle count can only be displayed on LCD model.
All designs are available in for the following frequencies: VHF Mid, VHF High Band, UHF and UHF u/band.
This page is for the Advanced Signalling with Keypad models:
- HT716: VHF Mid Band (66-88MHz)
- HT726: VHF High Band (148-174MHz)
- HT786: UHF (400-470MHz)
- HT786U: UHF u-Band (450-520MHz)
Features Include :
- Full keypad
- IP68 submersible to 5m for 1hr
- Full band coverage
- 255 Channel capacity
- Scrolling LCD display
- Intuitive menus with built in user guide
- Channel scanning
- Shunting mode
- Intelligent volume control
- Full personal attack alarm
- Advanced 5 tone selective calling
- FFSK signalling
- Text messaging
- Battery charge count
- Man Down option
- Bluetooth wireless communication option
- GPS option
- Automatic location information
- Available with Stubby/Whip/Helical antennas according to frequency band. Ask for further details
Supplied with: 1800mAh Li-Ion battery pack, antenna, belt clip and owner's manual.
N.B. Please email your frequency information when ordering Private Business Radio equipment to firstname.lastname@example.org