This is the brand new version of Entel's innovative HT950. It draws upon the pedigree of the award-winning HT series design, offering advanced features combined with commercial grade construction. Entel can now offer the choice between a Display and Non-Display version (HT952 and HT953 respectively).
The HT950 radio is the newest ATEX radio in the Entel range and the only PMR446 License Free ATEX approved radio on the market to date. Built to the same standard as the HT900 professional series and with all the same features this is a lot of radio and with no license required it has lower running costs.
With the latest Lithium-lon battery technology there will be no more dreaded memory effects associated with poor charging routines, just a full 24 hour battery life each and every time you collect your radio from the charger. And don't forget of course that this radio is still the only license free handportable that is fully submersible.
Features - Some of the many key features and benefits of the Entel HT950:
- ATEX standard certified
- Large backlit LCD display with HT446L
- Submersible to IP68 specification (5 metres for 1 hour)
- Includes 1800nAh Li-Ion lightweight battery as standard
- Flash upgradeable to add future features
- Scrambler and VOX hands-free options
- Robust accessory socket
- Extremly robust polymer housing
- Bluetooth wireless communications capability
- Battery life indicator
- Clone data from one radio to another
- Programmable channel monitor button
- Single charger complete
- Spring loaded belt clip
- User manual
Please be sure to select the HT952 for Standard model or the HT953 for LCD Screen model.