This is the brand new YouPoC Push To Talk service, a two way radio group communication system. It offers fast and efficient communication with other users, anywhere you have GPRS coverage for your mobile phone. "PoC" stands for Push To Talk over Cellular and is now an industry standard that all major phone networks have signed up for. The handset itself utilizes a simple mobile phone-style user interface to offer selective calling (one to one or one to many), which is otherwise only available with the highest tier radios.
YouPoC says: "The traditional coverage boundary restrictions, setup costs and running overheads of dedicated private mobile radio networks no longer apply. YouPoC gives you the freedom to take your valuable group communications services with you, wherever you or your team needs to operate.
Its feature set is based on Professional Mobile Radio functional requirements, including among other things, a powerful PC based dispatcher solution."
These handportables are both mobile phones and two way radios in one compact and rugged unit, designed and tested to IP54 specification. We can also offer a full 3-year warranty.
The administration feature is Web-based and offers complete control over each mobile device's contact and group fleet plan.†
You can sign up for either a 12-month or 24-month contract for airtime at the following cost per month:
12-month : £32.51 + VAT
24-month : £29.99 + VAT
Upon†ordering these handportables we will contact you regarding which contract you would prefer, and supply the documents with the goods for completion.
- Can be shipped as 'Data Only', 'Data and GSM Incoming Only', or 'Data with Incoming and Outgoing Activated'.
- Alternative features include: Push-to-Voicemail, Push-to-Picture, Push-to-Video Stream available for a range of Sonim, Windows Mobile and Symbian devices.
YouPoC Push To Talk - The Choice Of The Communicator
- Your team can be connected instantly with group communications at the touch of a button
- Wherever there is GPRS coverage, the PTT facility will work
- Up to 50 users can be included in a talk group communication.
- The contacts list in the phone are manageable and configureable over the air and can be amended in real time.
- Manage the communications capability of any handset remotely.
- PC-based despatcher client available, enabling you to communicate with field-based mobile users from your PC.