The IC-M411 DSC/VHF is a competitively priced transceiver that is compact in size, easy to use and has excellent receiver sensitivity and speaker audio. It also features the new AquaQuake draining function that sheds water from the speaker system, assuring you sharp, clear communications even in the worst conditions.
- Superior receiver sensitivity and speaker audio
- Class D DSC built-in - a built-in Ch 70 (DSC channel) receiver, which monitors activity, even while you are receiving another channel. When in an emergency situation, an automated distress call can be sent with a touch of a button.
- Digital selective calling features
- Position request and polling request
- IPX7 waterproof protection - The IC-M411 and microphone withstands submersion in up to 1m depth of water for 30 minutes (equivalent to IPX7 waterproofing.*)
- AquaQuake draining function
- NMEA input
- Large LCD
- Simple operation - 9 clearly labelled buttons below the display. The “Distress” button is covered with a spring loaded plastic cover to prevent accidental distress call activation.
- Favourite channel function
- Keypad backlighting
- Dual watch and Tri-watch functions
- External speaker connection
- 70 programmable channels
- Low voltage indicator for low battery alert
- UK marina channels included
- Hand mic
- Flush mount kit
- Mounting kit
- DC power cable
- Microphone hanger kit