Maintaining accurate voice records in your two way radio systems is often a necessity in today's litigious world. Whether to ensure that proper radio procedures are being carried out, or to provide irrefutable evidence of exactly what was said and when during incidents and emergencies. Having access to the voice records could help to save money in time and expenses and to prove who was in the right.
The Max two way radio voice recording system
This is a truly cost effective way to record radio traffic whether it is for training, security, or where there may be health and safety issues or any other application that you may need to know what was said when and by whom., especially those occurrences that may need future reviewing.
Logging your radio transmissions is an essential part of any organisation. Examining incidents to provide evidence, improve your staffs response to emergencies or to improve your training procedure is simple with our voice recording solution. Unlike similar systems which cost several thousand pounds and require dedicated hardware to set up. Our solution only needs a basic PC and a radio tuned to your frequencies.
- Record Multiple Channels /Inputs [soundcard dependent]
- VOX recording - Only record when transmissions occur
- Auto file cleanup- Remove older files automatically
- Date & Time stamped files for easy retrieval
- Password protection
Minumum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven
- Microsoft IE 6
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0
- Pentium III processor or faster
- 256 MB RAM
- Soundcard with audio in / Microphone jack
- Radio tuned to your frequency
Would you like to know more?
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0845 873 6250 to discuss your needs.