Free Buyer’s Guide
Selecting the right two way radio for your business can be tricky. You need to be sure that the radio you are investing in will provide the coverage you need, simplicity of use, and durability you require.
To help you select the right two way radio, we have assembled what we think to be the key considerations into a handy buyer’s guide checklist.
The checklist covers 12 factors you need to consider when selecting a two way radio, including:
- Licenced or unlicensed – which do you really need?
- Do you need a base station as part of your setup
- How much battery life do you really need?
- Whether you need extra functionality from your radio, such as lone worker or emergency alerts
- Under what situations a waterproof radio becomes appropriate
If you are in any doubt as to the correct radio to invest in, this guide will provide the information you need to make the right decision.
About Maximon Solutions
We have been selling two way radios since June 2000, and specialise in supplying two way radio and vehicle tracking solutions. We work with businesses of all sizes, and our staff will always take the time to listen to your requirements, and recommend a cost effective solution.
Our staff are available 8:30 – 17:00 on 01628 878 066 to answer your questions.