This policy applies to you if you use our products or services online, by phone or through our mobile applications, or interact with us on social media. This policy upholds our commitment to protect your personal information.
- Who we are
- What type of information we collect and hold
- How your information is used by us
- Who we share your information with
- How we inform you of our products and services
- Access to your information and how you can update it
- Contact us
- Policy change
- Removing your details
Who we are
These are operated by Maximon Solutions Ltd. Company No. 4017283 (registered office: 22 Soho Mills, Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, HP10 0PF)
What type of information we collect and hold:
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, feedback you give to us by phone, email or post, and your communications with us via social media
- We do not store your credit card details, with the exception of the last 4 digits and expiration dates which the payment gateways provide us
- Information about the services that we provide to you (including, for example, the products we have supplied to you, when and where they were supplied, how much they were purchased for, as well as the manner in which you use our products and services, and so on)
- Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and how you use our services, including our website
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and whether you have clicked on any links within that communication. We do this to inform our choices when creating communications that are relevant to you
How your information is used by us
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make our services available to you
- Process your orders
- Process payments and refunds
- Help us to ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or via reputable agencies
- For statistical analysis
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume and how you consume them, so we can improve our service to you
- Find ways to improve our services, apps and websites
- Contact you about products and services, as well as provide you with offers, promotions and reminders
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you may have.
Who we share your information with
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. We work with GDPR-compliant data processors with whom we share and receive your information. For example,
- Payment Gateways
- Delivery Services
- Analytics Providers
- Email Providers
- Search Information Providers
- Fraud Prevention Service Providers
Maximon Solutions will not share personal information with any third parties without your permission, unless to:
- Respond to duly authorised information requests of governmental authorities
- Comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order
- Help prevent fraud, or enforce or protect the rights and properties of Maximon Solutions Ltd
- Protect the personal safety of Maximon Solutions employees and third parties on Maximon Solutions property
- Transfer personal data if the Maximon Solutions website or Maximon Solutions Ltd is acquired (or the majority of the company is acquired) by a third party
- Transfer personal data if we sell or acquire any business or assets to a third-party buyer or seller
How we inform you of our products and services
We would like to tell you about the great offers, promotions, competitions, products and services of Maximon Solutions from time to time that we think will be of interest to you.
Where you have given us consent to do so, we may contact you by post, email, text message, and online, using social media or by any other electronic means.
We will need to send you occasional service-related messages and marketing messages unless you opt out of this feature. Marketing messages include offers and promotions, reminders to reorder (by email and/or SMS) and basket reminders. You are not required to receive all these types of messages, and you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe at any time, or by calling our Customer Services on 01628 878066 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to your information and how you can update it
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to access information held about you (also known as Subject Access Request). If you opt to exercise this right and we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge (within 28 working days).
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us in order to verify identity.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. You can also correct or update your personal information by calling our Customer Services on 01628 878066 or sending an email to email@example.com.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
Maximon Solutions is committed to protecting the information with which you provide us.
- We use a trusted payment processing service to process your payment and we do not store your credit/debit card information, with the exception of the expiry dates and last 4 digits of your card number. Your full credit/debit card details will need to be entered on the PCI-compliant payment gateway websites.
- We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. Our website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our website is secure.
- We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server, which is password protected and firewall protected.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, although we cannot guarantee the security of your data once transmitted to our website. We will strive to prevent unauthorised access to your data using strict procedures and security features.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01628 878066
- Post: Maximon Solutions Ltd, 22 Soho Mills, Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, HP10 0PF
Removing Your Details
If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active database, please contact us. We will remove all your personal details but certain information regarding your past orders may be archived for analytical purposes.